Grub Screw is often used in camera lenses, especially for holding the focus ring and zoom ring. Because of the small size, it is often damaged/lost in the repair process. It is a non-generic screw, thus making it very hard to find. Polar Bear Camera has reverse-engineered the parts and tailored them in the machining centre.
Please measure the grub screw with a calliper before placing the order.
*If you need premium quality screws, please visit our Stainless Steel grub screws collection.
- Fabricated with A681 Tool Steel
- Tolerance: +/-0.25mm (i.e. Max Length = L + 0.25mm; Min Length = L - 0.25mm)
- Maximum Compatibility with Flat Slot Drive
- Affordable Alternative to Stainless Steel
- Blackened Surface to Improve Corrosion Resistance
- UK Stock, Ready to Dispatch